Let’s Talk are looking for skilled and experienced Sessional Workers to engage with children and young people and to deliver a range of sexual/emotional/physical/mental health project work.
Sessional staff are employed for discrete and time limited projects, arranged according to organisational need, so work may be irregular and may not be ongoing. Rates of pay are as follows: £10.90 per hour when doing training or shadowing, £13.66 per hour when delivering services and £16.79 per hour when leading on projects.
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Do you have energy and commitment?
- Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
- Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
- Do you have experience of providing therapeutic work for young people?
- Do you have experience working with young people on emotional, sexual, physical, mental health issues?
- Are you self-directed, professional and positive?
- Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
If you are, then we want to hear from you.
Please note – to apply for this job you must be available to attend our training session on 23rd February 2023.
If you do not complete the training we will be unable to offer you sessions.
Applications should be submitted using our application form. Closing date for applications is 13th Feb 2023. Interviews will be held on 15th Feb 2023. To conserve our resources, we will not reply to all applications. If you have not heard by the interview date, you can assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
For an application form please contact: email@example.com.
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.